* Jumping on mommy and daddy’s bed when you are usually not allowed.
* Making brother play whatever you want for the whole day.
* Getting tangled up in lots and lots of balloons.
* Eating vanilla cupcakes with white frosting and sprinkles.
* Having a super hero party with lots of friends.
* Getting loads of attention.
* Getting mail with your name on it.
* Being the fastest, strongest, biggest boy all day long.
My baby is now 4.
We had a grand birthday weekend for our little I-guy. I will share more about it soon.