Connect is the theme for October over at Creative Everyday which seems utterly perfect with how I’ve been feeling lately.
It’s been something I’ve been thinking a lot about. Here is my great wish list of connectedness:
* connect with self: art, tea, yoga, reading, online e-courses
* connect with my family through meaningful family time–really listening, looking feeling.
* connect with my sisters: We spend so little time with each other, especially now that we all live in different cities. Long phone conversations are precious.
* connect with nature: Spend time outside, look up, look down, look closely at everything. Breath in the fresh air.
* connect with friends: Have fun, craft nights, talk, be there for them
* connect with my home: Feel good about my nest, especially when the weather keeps us indoors.
* connect with Tucson: I’m always thinking about moving, but I’ll be here for quite a bit longer. Might as well dig in my heels and enjoy this place I live in. Maybe I’ll want to stay for good.
* connect with my creativity: Realize my dreams are valid–make them a reality.
What are you feeling connected (or reconnecting)with?