I’ve been tossing all of your great ideas from this post around in my head, making list and goals for the coming year. They were all so wonderful and they have left me feeling rejuvenated and positively hopeful. Because of you, my art and goodies have been seen a bit more than usual and I thank you for that. I thought I would compile some of the suggestions that I would like to look into…
* D0 a giveaways on another blog
* Share my Facebook Page (I had forgotten about this)
* Join up the Sew Mama Sew giveaway (which I did– it’s tomorrow by the way)
* Sell locally, which I have been considering.
* Sign up for craft fairs, which my friend has been trying to get me to do, but my work schedule keeps getting in the way of that.
There is some other things that I learned from In the fish bowl, I just have to find my notes and get to business.
Thank so much for all the suggestions and also for the blog posts and shout outs. You guys are awesome.
The winner of the drawing is —–>Olivia of MooMama
Finally, because I can’t do a post without pictues, I thought I’d leave you with a mosaic of some stuff I made last year. You can see all of my holiday stuff from the last few years HERE.