1. Favorite Things The Lunch Bag, 2. friday, 3. IMG_1991, 4. felt fall garland, 5. Dorie, 6. Bird Candy Yarn Wreath, 7. an autumn festival, 8. forest wrist-clutch (orange blossoms), 9. travel journal #2
The flickr mosaic above is a little wish list for this month:
* A new lunch bag.
* Some cool boots, skirts and cardigan sweaters. We had a hot spell last week, but it is starting to feel cool again, thank goodness!
* An autumn wreath and garland for the house in pretty fall colors.
* A wristlet for little outings.
* And I’d like to make a a pretty beaded necklace and a scrap paper journal.
* i have a new banner up which may change soon. Not totally in love with it. My hubby has also been working on my blog, so there will hopefully be some design changes throughout the month.
* I’ve signed up for the Creative Color Challenge ornament swap ran by Louise Gale. Looks fun, especially after having such an fun time with the color challenge in September. Go check it out.
* Lastly, I had to share this wonderful little picture sent to me by SaraBella. Her son made a very cool spooky frame for the Halloween print I gave away last month. LOVE it! Thanks for sharing it with me Sara.:)