I’m trying to get back on track from a really busy week first week of August. Dust is settling and we have been trying not to do very much this week, being that it is our last week of summer vacation. So, I’ve been focusing on things I’m loving right now, waiting and ready to get back into the ebb and flow that is school time.
What I’m lovin’ right now:
* Popcorn. I just can’t get enough of it right now!!
* bright colors, especially pink, turquoise and yellow together.
* Dana’s Virtual Art show. Beautiful art and brilliant idea!
* cheap, fabulous and totally fun ring collections (I’ll be showing you mine tomorrow).
* Dried paint all over my craft table.
What are you loving today?
p.s. I’ve been checking out Google+. Let me know if you’d like an invite.