I was busy all day Sunday painting rocks in my rock collection. Such a soothing and relaxing thing to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
I started a few, then just kept going until, without even realizing it, I had 12 little rocks painted.
* I used a small script/liner brush
* The paint is actually FW Artist Acrylic Ink in white
* I usually don’t seal them unless I’m giving them away. Then I use an acrylic matte varnish to keep the natural stone finish, but you could use satin or glossy too.
* Practice on paper first to get the right touch and flow of ink.
* Use a baby wipe to remove mess-ups. If the rocks is really porous, you won’t be able to get all the ink off, but some.
* Paint doodles, flowers, mandalas, anything that inspires you! Check out my word rocks too!
I hope you get a chance to try some rock painting!