* I love this picture and the idea of the Make Mobile driving around and helping people heal themselves through art. What a beautiful idea! See their video here and please vote for them so they can make this happen.
* I am in love with this skirt! I’m trying to find fabric in my stash that could work for this.
* I keep forgetting the soak brown rice so that I can make this.
* I made this aloe vera face cleanser and it is AMAZING! I used peppermint, tea tree oil and lavender for my essential oils and I love the way it smells. The peppermint makes it tingly which I really love.
*I made a batch of this tub cleaner and had unbelievable results. My tub is pink, over 50 years old (I’m guessing) and I have never been able to get it clean. Now it looks like I have a brand new pink tub! (not that I’m too crazy about the pink part). The mixture, I have to warn you, smells pretty toxic. I had to close off the bathroom for a while and keep the window open.
* We tried making bouncy balls the other day and it was a complete disaster/failure. I’d love to hear if anyone has tried this recipe and if it worked or not for you. Next, we are trying this slime recipe. It promises to be a big mess of fun–the kids will LOVE that!
* Made this Yoga Mat Cleaner and it works great on my mat and on little summer shoes too!