Today Freya turned one. We can’t believe how quickly time has passed since we got her last December.
Here she is at 11 weeks. Look at her cute little spotted belly!
And here she is now. She is such a beauty.
Here are just a few things we love about Freya:
* She loves running free at the fenced park and in the dry river bed, but she never goes too far away from us, and the minute she sees someone else, she runs right back to our side.
* When we go for leashed walks, she walks in a zig-zag pattern in front of us with her nose down the whole time (using her hunting instincts).
* She is extremely docile and ready to please.
* She is a dainty eater. She chews every tiny little morsel of food…crunch, crunch, crunch.
* She loves carrots. When I am juicing, I’ll give her a small piece. She likes to take it outside and play with for a while, tossing it into the air and attacking it, then finally eating it. We have to be sneaky when watching her do this, because if she knows we are watching, she will stop and and act coy.
* When we get home from shopping, school, etc, She is so excited to see us, she runs circles around us doing little yelping, crying sounds.
* She never barks. She only does little *gruffs* when a stranger is at the door.
We just love our precious Freya so much. We couldn’t have found a better pup for us.
so great to hear about all the joy she brings you Regina. She is a beauty!!!
Sweet! Happy Birthday!
~Have a lovely day!
Happy Birthday Freya! We just brought our own 11 week old puppy home yesterday and we are all over the moon! Hugs and best wishes from us!