These ornaments are made from polymer clay and took way more time to craft than I care to admit. They aren’t even for my ornament swaps, which I should have been working on instead. These are gifts for friends and babies of 2007. I had meant to buy clear crystally glitter but accidentally bought this snowy stuff instead.
Tomorrow has been set aside for last minute ornament swap making. I know what I’m making so it shouldn’t be too bad.
Lastly, Chara tagged me with listing 5 random things about myself. So here I go. You can read on and be completely bored to tears or skip right on to the five lucky gals I am tagging (insert evil laugh).
1. I have two tattoos (small–shoulder & ankle) that I got on the same day.
2. I ALWAYS eat breakfast. You don’t want to see me without it.
3. I haven’t put any Christmas decor up yet (slacker). Big plans for that this weekend.
4. When Harry Met Sally is my favorite Christmas movie. I watch it every year around this time.
5. This song is my favorite Jingle Bells version. My grandparents had the record when I was little and my middle sister and I would play it over and over trying to sing just as fast. Then we’d fall on the floor laughing hysterically.