I am thankful for so many things…
* For my healthy and beautiful boys who bring amazing spirit, light, joy and love into every single day.
* My amazing husband that, if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be able to spend so much time doing my creative endeavors. (I know you do so much for me)
* For my new niece, Ruby, who is healthy, growing and so, so sweet.
* For all of the beautiful women in my life: my mother, grandmother, and sisters. They keep me grounded.
* For all of my friends at work (you know who you are), who make it possible to laugh when really we could be screaming.
* For all of my other friends, outside of work. You make life so much more fun and interesting.
* For the 65 degree weather and rain that I woke up to this morning.
* For the sun, that despite the rain and clouds, still made its daily appearance.
* For you. Thank you for stopping by, saying hi and being a part of my growing creative world. I like having you here.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.