winter bliss to me is: hot tea or coffee, boots, warm socks, warm pajamas, friends, cozy indoor family time, soups and stews, red wine, lots of popcorn, dresses with leggings, birdseed for the birds, snuggling & smooching, knitting/crocheting, snow, gray-blue weather, magic, new beginnings and lots of love.
* sharing some flickr favorites
* enjoying some ornaments from amy’s ornament swap. I love them.
* put away all the holiday stuff today. The house seems less cluttered, fresh, nice.
* made a new banner (come on over & check it out).
* going out tonight for dinner with my friend…yay!
* new “currently inspired by” on my sidebar.
* i made my first beanie today– knitting on the round!!! I still need lots more practice.
* looking forward to starting Mondo Beyondo on Monday.
what is your winter bliss?
Have a wonderful weekend!!