My Mondo Beyondo list (here’s just a few from my big list).
* Write a craft book – get it published.
* Get my art into local shops.
* Someday have my own craft store.
* Teach art/sewing to people of all ages.
* Surround myself with a good tribe of women who appreciate, support and love who I am.
* Get some vegetarian friends (I don’t have any here).
* Get a babysitter so that my husband & I can have some alone time every once in a while.
* Get my home the way I’ve imagine for so long ~ creatively beautiful.
* Host monthly craft nights.
* Do yoga and meditation more regularly.
* Meet many of my long time blogging friends.
I have to admit that this list gave me some major anxiety. I don’t think I was the only one that felt this way either. I think my problem was feeling like there would be some kind of time-line attached to this big list of dreams. That I would fail. Not be perfect. Be laughed at for having such big dreams. So, when the time came to write this list, I couldn’t do it. I sat on the “idea” for many days. Then finally I gathered some courage, sat with pen and paper in hand and I just let loose for ten whole minutes. And guess what? It wasn’t as bad or as hard as I thought it would be. In fact, my dreams flowed without effort…ALL 35 of them! I was so surprised by many of the things I had written down.
There is so much I want to say about Mondo Beyondo. I don’t even know where to begin. I know that of all the e-courses I’ve taken, it by far had the most impact on me. Five weeks, almost on a daily basis, there it was waiting for me. Mountains of heart, mind and soul boosting support, wisdom, and food for thought. I started feeling that Andrea’s and Jen’s words and ideas were moving me towards something big when I began to feel uncomfortable and stretched. In a good way though. Sometimes my heart would pound and tears formed in my eyes. Change is difficult but important for growth. Letting go of certain things and gathering new ways of thinking. That kind of growth, the kind that they are encouraging, supporting and gently guiding you through, it’s big stuff. Life altering stuff, if you choose to follow, learn and grow.
I am often surrounded by people who no longer love what they are doing, have no desire to change and feel stuck. I’ve known long ago that I don’t want that for myself. My dreams have always been much bigger than me. In my face, daring me to follow. Mondo Beyondo taught me that it’s okay to have big dreams. It’s okay to follow. Will you follow?
Proud to be affiliated with Mondo Beyondo!