Libre Tea very kindly sent me this this wonderful tea cup, asking me to try it out . Yes, please!
It’s pretty great, I have to say. I’ve been taking it to work over the last few days and am enjoying a perfect cup of tea every time.
I love it because:
* it is durable – polycarbonate exterior and glass interior. (I have the glass-n-poly, but there is also a glass-n-glass).
* It doesn’t leak. I can prepare my tea, put on the lid and toss it in my bag and go to work. I had a travel tea mug before and I spent my entire drive worrying that it would tip over & spill – which happened frequently since it didn’t fit in my cup holder.
* Loose tea leaves taste better (see benefits here). I’ve been enjoying my new favorite, Blackberry Sage.
* It’s reusable = better for the environment.
* It’s just really cool and pretty to look at.
You can see how to use it here (check out the videos)–there are a couple of ways to use it.
They are also offering a 25% discount if you use the coupon code – ‘june joy‘ at check out. Also, every fifth new fan that joins the Libre Facebook page will receive a free Libre.
Thanks for letting me share this with you.