It’s getting to be that time of year. I’ve been asking, very nicely, for my hubby to fetch the Halloween box that’s buried somewhere in our storage room. It may appear sometime this week (hopefully).
The above mosaic is a small collection of the things I’ve made over the last year or two. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. The kids love deciding their costume and then seeing it come to life. This year there is talk of a ninja and a quidditch player Harry. If they don’t change their mind at least once more, I will be very surprised.
Here are the links for the above pics, which will lead to one of my post, some of which will have the link for making (if there is one):
1. Skull bead bracelet totorial
2. Eyeball tshirt–Watch me make them on Martha Stewart
3. Witches Cupboard Charm Swap
4. Halloween Fireplace Mantle
5. the Countess of Anrachnidonia
6. Halloween art
7. skully the stuffed skeleton
8. cat & bird masks
9. Bony Skull Vase with paper flowers tutorial
Here’s a few more: