I’ve been tagged by the lovely Painted Pear to do “7 things”. Here it goes……
Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Learn to speak spanish.
2. Take a dance class with my husband
3. Travel through Europe.
4. Learn how to play the guitar.
5. Build an eco-friendly home.
6. Write and Illustrate a children’s book.
7. Watch my boys grow and start families of their own.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. speak spanish
2. squish bugs.
3. be around toxic fumes or cigarette smoke.
4. do things from high places (terrified of heights!)
5. eat meat (by choice).
6. stand racist remarks.
7. be around my boys without giving them lots of hugs and kisses
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Mate
1. He’s got a nice bum and great legs.
2. He makes me laugh like no one else can.
3. He thinks I’m a sexy mama.
4. He loves me and the boys more than anything else.
5. He takes very good care of us.
6. He knows me better than anyone else.
7. He always makes sure my phone is charged and gas tank full.
Seven Books I Love
1. Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
4. Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
5. Harry Potter (all of them!) J.K. Rowling
6. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
7. Zen Shorts by Jon J. Muth (children’s book)
Seven Things I Say
2. Like (annoying, but I’m trying to cut down on saying this so much)
3. Freakin’ …….! (ie: that freakin’ cat!!)
4. I love you.
5. Gimme kisses
6. You little rats!
7. Oh for corn sake!
Seven Movies I’ve Loved (there are so many it’s hard to pick only seven!)
1. When Harry met Sally
2. The Breakfast Club
3. The Wedding Singer
4. Shawshank Redemption
5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
6. Joe vs. the Volcano
Seven People To Tag (please don’t hate me or feel like you have to do this 🙂
1. My sister Jenny (she LOVES doing these kinds of things)
4. I’d pick the silent K if she hadn’t already been tagged by the painted pear.
6. you and
Thanks painted pear. I had fun!