It’s been almost a year exactly, since my last notecard swap. Too long, don’t you think? Anyone want to play? Here is what you need to do….
1) Theme: Birds, bees, flowers, trees ~ interpret however you like.
2) Decorate 5 notecards (include envelopes) using any medium you would like (fabric, paper, paint, pencil, photos, stamps, images of your art, etc). Cards (& postage) need to be sent to me no later than March 31st.
3) Detailed instructions will be sent to you via email once sign-up has closed.
4) To sign up, email me at: regina AT creativekismet DOT com. Send your name, address and blog url (if you have one). Sign-up will close March 16th.
5) Please join the fun and get the word out! Use the above image if you like. I will have a button on my sidebar soon. Check out the flickr group for inspiration.
Check out this other great swap! Michelle over at Greetingarts is having her 2nd embroidery button swap. I know you can handle two swaps at once, so hop on over and sign up for hers too! The more the merrier!