* Celebrating 16 years of wonderful marital bliss. Truly, I have been blessed with a wonderful man.
* The perfect anniversary gift: my new family birthstone ring. I can’t stop looking at it, I love it so much (thank you honey).
* A trip to the pool wearing my new cover-up (thanks for all the cover-up love!). Sorry, no modeling picture, forgot my camera.
* A movie date to see 500 Days of Summer which was really good. The soundtrack may be my new favorite soundtrack bumping Garden State down a notch. I had almost forgotten how much I love The Smiths and who can’t love this Hall & Oates song. It’s very catchy!
* A visit to the Beauty in the Breast Art Show, which was wonderful. I was really nervous about seeing my art hung in a gallery, but it was perfect. Lots of people and gorgeous art.
* A yummy meal with the kids at our favorite veggie restaurant where we told them stories of our wedding and honeymoon.
* Some very yummy Cherry Kuchen for dessert (and a bit of wine after the kids were in bed).
A perfect weekend ~ Hope yours was good too.