1. Hubby is coming home tonight after a week away (yippee!)
2. Playing with my friend Alexandra. Haven’t seen her in months. SO happy she is back!
3. My back/shoulder is feeling better. Only hurts if I move too quickly in a certain direction.
4. My little guys have such a wonderful interest in making something everyday! I LOVE that.
5. My SuziBlu class. Re-learning some basics is helping quite a bit.
6. Working on Day of the Dead stuff. Having a lot of fun with that.
7. My crazy cat-nipping kitting who likes to zone out for about ten minutes (catnip induced) then runs laps throughout the house. Not bad for a 17 year old kitty.
8. The way my two little guys love each other, sharing hugs, love pats and I love yous many times a day.
9. My awesome craft space, even though it is very messy right now!!
10. A feel of change in the weather that’s coming (I’m being optimistic). But seriously, my outside plants must be feeling it. They are greener and growing, growing, growing and blooming too! Could be the wee bit of rain we’ve been getting too, but I’m sticking to the idea that it is getting cooler. Hey, Fall, I love you and miss you too!!