In keeping with the connect theme, I thought I’d share a few little gems here in Tucson.
One of these places is called CRiZMAC, which I discovered a few months ago. They have a delightful little shop and offer art classes and lectures. I’ve been to two so far and really enjoyed them. There are many more classes being offered, so if you are local, check them out.
Also local, (listed to help me remember):
* 4th& 4th~ It’s an art market of sorts on 4th avenue and 4th street on the 4th Saturday of every month. I am planning on checking it out this month and possibly setting up a table in November.
* Southwest Flair Affair~ Oct 30th- Nov 1st
* All Souls Procession~ November 8th
* Tucson Museum of Art Holiday Craft Fair~ November 20th-22nd
* Desert Harvesters 7th Annual Desert Harvesters Mesquite Milling Fiesta & Mesquite Pancake Breakfast ~ November 7th
I am sure that there is more going on. If you are local and know of any artsy, crafty, fun stuff to do, please share!!