“Home wasn’t a set house, or a single town on a map.
It was wherever the people who loved you were, whenever you were together. Not a place, but a moment, and then another, building on each other like bricks to create a solid shelter that you take with you for your entire life, wherever you may go.”
~ Sarah Dessen
I’m in the process of making more little art blocks with paintings of small houses. I love painting small like this and find it very comforting to work with small dabs of paint and teeny paint brushes. I have four more houses in the works.
I’ve also been very busy with several other projects that I hope to roll out over the next month, before school ends.
* Embroidery patterns for sale like this, this and this
* I’ll be running my Art of Giving e-course in June again, so if you missed it last time, stay tuned.
* Weekend workshop e-courses. Short and affordable, with projects that you can complete in one weekend or maybe a week.
* A”yART” sale to help clear up some space in my studio.
* and lastly, a very much needed update in my etsy shop next week!