I’ve decided to open my e-course for registration. It will be a self study, work at your own pace sort of deal. Click here for more info.
I am loving the color combination of these three pictures.
* Have you seen the fun Halloween stuff you can make on PicMonkey. The kids and I plan on playing with that.
* My friend gave me an entire case of 29oz canned pumpkin which has led me on a crazy recipe search for all things pumpkin. I made pumpkin butter today which is so, so good and I plan on making muffins, lattes, cannoli and even popsicles since it is still 100 degrees out. The pumpkin planing helps me to pretend it is really fall.
* I’m taking Stephanie Lee’s Off the Chain e-course and hope to be making some crazy cool chains for jewelry and maybe even some of my wall hangings.
* Also taking Meg’s Sewing with Knits. Great class, have learned a lot so far. I bought some thrifted men’s t shirts to use for making my first t.
* Signed up for Daily Love. Have you done that yet? It is a nice newsletter with quotes and articles to inspire.