It’s been a while since I’ve done a tutorial or video.
I had made my own version of a felted flower a few weeks ago and thought it would be fun to share how I made it.
The flowers above will be featured in this first video and tomorrow I will share how I made the petaled flowers.
Felting supplies courtesy of Beth from Curly Furr on Etsy
* Craft felt in various colors
* wool roving in various colors (I used fancy fiber crumbs and wooly bun crumbs)
* felting needles (I used 36g)
* needle felting foam
* sewing needles
* sewing thread
* seed beads
* beading needles
* Be very careful with your fingers. Felting needles are VERY sharp!
* Adding beads to your flowers is optional. They can be omitted all together, or just a single bead can be added to the center.
* Small visible holes may appear in felt as you needle felt. They will shrink as felt rests. Smaller gauge needle (40g) will also help to keep holes less visible.
Thank you for watching and stay tuned for flower number two!
Please leave any questions in the comments section and I will answer them the best that I can.