My little Super E is out of school and we are faced with all the wondrous possibilities of summer. The list is grand so I must FOCUS. We can’t let is zoom by too fast.
So you may be seeing a little less crafting this summer from me. With both guys home all day, I will be quite busy and I want to focus on the joys of summer.
The sun is waking us up early, giving us lots of time to enjoy these fleeting days. We have lots to do. Super E has made a list…
* Road Trip to Colorado
* A big book list & lots of library trips
* Rock candy making
* Vegan ice cream and snow cones
* Someone’s 7th birthday party
* Lots of hiking in the mountains
* Drive-in movies
* Letter writing to pen pal
* Have lots of FUN!!!
My list is a bit smaller this summer
* Study, study, study! My big lactation exam is July 28th. Eeeks!!
* A few skirts
* A couple of tops (check out this mini -wardrobe challenge)
* A painting or two
* Finally completing some house projects (the ones I keep yammering about).
* Relax and have FUN!!!
What do you have planned? Hope it’s lots of fun!