My husband always likes it when I do little round-ups of what we did over the year. At a glance, we can remember all the fun we had. And, over the years, my blog has become a invaluable journal of our lives. Here’s a look at the family highlights plus a few Creative Kismet highlights thrown in too:
- Birthday trip to Tubac for my birthday.
- Started my morning walks (which I still do, but hope to make it more regular again)
- Started collecting photos of doors and gates.
- Went to Bisbee for Mother’s Day.
- 2014 and 2015 Calendars completed for Bic
- Visual Quest with Pixie Campbell. An all time favorite e-course.
- New bike with lots of family bike rides.
- Spring Break trip to visit friends in San Antonio.
- Solo trip to Eugene to visit friends and family.
- My Super-E went on his first big trip away from home to NYC for Model UN (and we survived it).
- Had a great time running my Expressions E-course and painted and drew over a hundred faces in the process.
- 20 year wedding anniversary trip to San Diego.
- Two really fun and successful art shows.
- Fire pit and back yard DIY (I’d been wanting this to happen for years!)
- Family complete with the addition of our new puppy Freya.
Another really big thing I started last year was listening to audio books. It has seriously changed my life! I’ve always loved reading, but never felt I could indulge in a good book when there were so many things to do! Now, I can keep my head down and become immersed in a new world, while getting some work done. I absolutely love it!! I listened to 90% of the books pictured above, and actually read the rest. And, I initially had a hard time finding books on audio that I actually wanted to listen to and ended up with a few that were only okay. Over the last few months though, I’ve learned to scour reviews on GoodReads to find over 50 books that look really good AND are available through my library on audio. I am so excited to tackle that big list. I am currently listening to The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. He narrates it too, which I think makes it all the better!